Many more students completed their constructed responses and essays yesterday than I had originally anticipated which was quite exciting! Thus, today’s plan went as follows:
- For those who hadn’t finished their “Your American Dream” constructed response essays yet, they had to complete this task and its accompanying R.A.C.E. graphic organizer.
- Directions for these can be found here.
- For those who did finish their “American Dream” constructed response essays, they could do either:
- A) write a 1 paragraph reflection of the process of writing the aforementioned constructed response essay,
- B) complete any of the assignments on the Extension Work page,
- C) and/or write an essay for the “Honoring Our Heroes” Program and Essay Contest (details below).
- Read for 60 minutes
- Complete any outstanding work from class.
- Extension Work and “Honoring Our Heroes” essay will each serve as extra credit and must be submitted by the beginning of class on Tuesday, January 20th, 2015.