As a result of Friday’s surprise guest, the originally-scheduled grammar quiz was postponed until today.
Once the quiz was over, the students couldn’t wait to show what they had learned over the course of this two-and-a-half-month educational experiment. Some of the most notable presentations included:
- B.D.’s Presentation on Making a Birdhouse
- E.R.’s Lesson on Rubber Bands versus a Watermelon
- M.M.’s Analysis of Incidence of Terrorism in the 1990s
- B.H.’s Information on Cryptozoology
- Z.G.’s Presentation on Self-Driving Cars
I am so amazed by the depth and quality of the presentations shown today and cannot wait to see what more we learn about as this week progresses!
- Read for 30 minutes.
- Prepare for Genius Hour Presentation