Last week the students accomplished a lot with regard to review. Below are the resources from last week:
- Monday: The students learned how to do annotations on a text (taking notes in the margins) on the story “The Vendetta” by Guy de Maupassant.
- Tuesday: The students finished reading the story of “The Vendetta” while making annotations and interacting with the text via class discussion and annotations.
- Wednesday: The students continued discussing a variety of texts.
- Thursday: The students revisited subject-verb agreement.
- Friday: The students reviewed independent and dependent clauses.
HOMEWORK (for the week): Read for 30 minutes. Article of the week–First Female Football Kicker Prospect