Today, the students had one last review over the concept of theme. After completing the Theme Test, the students were permitted to work on their own on either:
- A) complete work on ABR #2,
- B) finish the activities in “Vocabulary from Classical Roots” lesson 2,
- C) begin work on “Vocabulary from Classical Roots” lesson 3, or
- D) begin brainstorming ideas for their Genius Hour project.
Reminders: Alternative Book Report (ABR) #2 is due tomorrow! The students who turn their ABRs in tomorrow will receive an additional 5 bonus points. ABRs will be accepted Thursday for no additional points, and on Friday for a reduced score.
- Read for 30 minutes.
- Complete ABR #2 for submission tomorrow (or Thursday).
- Study the “Vocabulary from Classical Roots” lesson 2 words.
- Online flashcards can be found here.