I decided to try something new. For the time being (and perhaps permanently), I’ll provide the week’s homework assignments in advance. The assignments can be turned in early, on time, but I will no longer accept late homework. All assignments for this week will be due by Friday, September 28th, 2012. This way each student can work at his or her own pace.
- Monday’s homework:*Edited-All periods: complete the Take Home Quiz and the In-Class Essay. Look over the homework for the week. Read for 30 minutes
- Tuesday’s homework: *Edited–
Construct 5 questions you still have about clauses (if you have none, write 5 things you know about clauses). They must be in the form of simple, compound, complex, or compound-complex sentences.
- Wednesday’s homework: *Edited–
Choose one of the BCRs you have written and create a body paragraph. (Treat your BCR as the introduction paragraph.)
- Thursday’s homework: *Edited–
Write a conclusion for the BCR you selected on Wednesday.
- Friday’s homework: No homework (aside from reading for 30 minutes per day). Have a wonderful weekend!